SUNDAY DETAILS 1/21-1/27
1. Core Training:
9:15am – 9:35am: Bagel & Coffee Fellowship
9:40am – 10:15am: Apologetics (David King)- Looking at biblical answers to questions that believers and unbelievers have about life and the claims of Christianity
2. Worship Service: 10:30am— Luke 4:14-44; A Tale of Two Cities (Greg Cline)
3. Care Groups— Check with your group leader about the details of your Sunday gathering.
1. Men’s Timothy Training Study, Wednesday— Join us at the church building at 6:30pm on Wednesday for our discussion and fellowship. Please read chapter 2 of the Hebrews study guide for Wednesday’s meeting. If you need a book, they will be available for $6 in the church lobby.
2. Student Disciple Now W/ Grace Community, February 23-25— Disciple Now is a weekend-long discipleship experience for 7th-12th grade students. Students stay in gender/age-based groups at church members' homes. They have worship, Bible study, and large group activities. The cost is $35 per student (Due January 26), which includes all food and materials needed for the weekend. Begin inviting friends! See Pastor Stephen for registration and questions.
3. Member Meeting/Potluck/Lord’s Supper— Mark your calendar for our quarterly evening potluck/member meeting on February 11 at 5pm. These are important gatherings as we discuss the body-life of the church and the mission God has given us.
o 1/28 Fountains Ministry
o 2/4 No Sunday Afternoon/Evening Service (Super Bowl)
o 2/7 Student Worship Night @ Trinity
o 2/11 Member Meeting/Evening Potluck/Lord’s Supper