SUNDAY DETAILS 11/18-11/24
1. Thanksgiving Fellowship: 9:25-10:15am— The children, teens, and adults will combine for a special gathering. The church will provide special, seasonal food and drinks, and we will share thanksgiving testimonies, highlighting God’s faithfulness throughout 2018.
2. Sacrifice of Praise Offering— Every year Trinity sets aside this special Sunday to give generously out of thankful hearts for all that God has done. We encourage both our adults and children to joyfully and sacrificially give in addition to their regular offering for this special week. One offering will be received to include both your regular giving and additional gifts for the SOP offering (Important: Please delineate between the two on your giving envelope or check(s)). If you would like to give but are not be able to make it to SOP Sunday, please bring your offering in the next couple weeks. Prepare your hearts by asking God how he would have you give this year.
The offering will be split between to opportunities.
1. The Risner’s ministry of evangelism in the Nashville area.
2. The Clines support for work in Western Asia.
3. Worship Service: 10:30am— God’s Delight in Silent Sacrifice (Luke 20:45-21:4) Pastor Stephen
4. Pots & Pies: 5:00pm— Join us for our annual homemade chili/soup and pie cook-off contest at 5pm! Please have your food at church by 4:50pm. Gift cards to Soulshine Pizza, Whitts Frozen Custard, Coffee & Coconuts and others will be awarded to the top soups and pies(judged by taste, appearance, and creativity). After eating we will turn on Christmas music and decorate the church!
1. No Mid-Week Gatherings— Happy Thanksgiving! Our regular mid-week activities will pick up again next Wednesday.
2. Fountains of Franklin: Next Sunday, 1:30pm— Join our group at the nearby assisted living center for singing, prayer, and a short sermon.
3. Huffman Visit, November 25— David and Kim Huffman and their five children will be visiting Trinity to share a report in Sunday School and David will be preaching in the worship service. The Huffmans are Trinity’s missionaries to Brazil. They have developed a special relationship with our church over years of visits, serving in an elder ordination council, and being part of Trinity’s Missions Summit.
4. Care Group— Due to the Thanksgiving season our regular schedule has been adjusted. Check with your group leader about the details of this month’s gathering.
o 11/28 Timothy Training
o 12/1 Christmas Parade Outreach
o 12/2 First Sunday of Advent
o 12/5 Student Monthly Worship Night