1. Sunday School: 9:25am – 10:15am: Apologetics- The adults are looking at biblical answers to questions that believers and unbelievers have about life and the claims of Christianity.
The students and children are separated into age-specific classes in which the storyline of the Bible is taught and Christ is always central.
2. Worship Service: 10:30am— Be All In and Find Greatness in the Eyes of God; Luke 9:43-62 (Rodney Espiritu)
3. Care Groups— Check with your group leader about the details of your gathering.
4. Risner Baby Shower, 3:00-4:30— Ladies, please come out for a drop in shower after care group. Diapers are a great gift (Pampers newborn/Size 1 or any brand size 2 and up). Please see Jill or Kelli if you have questions.
1. Directory Pictures— Over the next few weeks, Keely will be taking pictures for an update of the directory. Members, please come prepared to have your picture taken after Sunday’s service.
2. Capladi/Boshers Wedding— This afternoon, Anna Capaldi is getting married to Kyle Boshers. Congratulate the Capaldi’s when you see them next!
3. Women's Titus 2 Study, Wednesday— Gather at Teresa Sullivan’s home (909 Saddleview Ct., Franklin) at 6:30pm for the study in Nancy Guthrie’s study in Hebrews, Hoping for Something Better: Refusing to Settle for Life as Usual.
4. Wednesday Teens— Gather at the church building at 6:30pm for games and a challenge from God’s Word with Pastor Stephen and Stephanie.
5. Kids Choir at the Fountains, April 22— We were so blessed to hear the children sing in our Easter service. We want to provide them with one more opportunity to bless others by singing for the people at the assisted living home nearby. Parents and children, please join us for our fourth Sunday service at the Fountains at 1:30pm. If you have questions, please talk to the Luglis or Bob.
6. Hosting Dinner at Project Connect, April 29, 4pm— Please prepare to come out to serve a meal at the Project Connect graduation (107 Woodruff St. Madison, TN 37115). We need people to provide food, serve food, and to sit with the people as they eat. Please see John Risner to volunteer.
7. Church Workday, May 5, 8am— Each Spring Trinity does a workday for the several building and grounds projects that need our attention. If everyone pitches in, we can get a ton done. If you are willing to help, please sign up in the lobby on Sunday so that we can plan accordingly.
8. Basketball Camp Volunteers, June 1-3— Please mark your calendars for Trinity’s basketball camp for ages 6-12. This is our biggest community outreach of the year, and we need all the help we can get. Please sign up on Sunday in the lobby. See Stephen or Stephanie if you have any questions.
o 4/22 Service @ The Fountains
o 4/25 Timothy Training
o 4/29 Hosting Dinner @ Project Connect
o 5/6 Evening Potluck/Member Meeting