Sunday Details 5/17-5/23
1. Sunday Gathering at the Building!!!!!!!!— Praise the Lord for bringing us safely to this point in which we can once again gather in the building at 10:30am. Show up early so that we can get seated and begin on time. We will continue to make the service available on Zoom for those who need to stay home.
Please stay home if you or someone you have been near has a fever or cough.
We encourage those who are Age 65+, at risk, or potentially exposed to stay home.
Consider staying home if you are caring for someone who is at risk.
We also want to extend liberty to those who feel that it is safest and wisest to stay at home now.
2. Safety Details— Though it is impossible to completely eliminate risk, we have taken extensive measure to create a safe gathering. Please review these details so that you can be courteous toward others.
We’ve heightened our efforts to sanitize the building in preparation for Sunday.
Please eliminate all physical contact with others.
Upon arriving you will head straight to your seat in the auditorium.
Seating is spaced out to allow distancing between each family unit (Please remain flexible if we need to adjust seating in response to Sunday’s turnout.)
Masks are not required but will be made available upon requests. Masks will be worn by ushers and greeters.
Several hand sanitizer stations will be located around the building.
There will be no Sunday School, Praise Factory, or Nursery. However an unstaffed nursery and cry room will be made available for parents.
Offering and Lord’s Supper will be brought from seat to seat but not passed.
3. Zoom Details: Those who need to gather on Zoom will not be forgotten. We will miss you and are excited to gather again.
4. Sunday Service: 10:30am— Daniel & the Lion’s Den (Daniel 6) Pastor Stephen
5. Care Groups— Care Groups will gather after the morning service for fellowship. Individuals and families are encouraged to bring their own lunch rather than our usual potluck style lunch. Check with your group leader for the details of your gathering.
6. Online Giving— Please do not forget the importance of giving during this time. You can use this link while you are physically unable to gather. https://app.easytithe.com/App/Giving/Trin9999529.
1. Ladies’ Titus 2 Wednesday, 6:30pm— Ladies, gather at Teresa Sullivan’s house for the final study in How People Change. There will also be an option to gather through a Zoom call (same call details as Sunday morning). Please read chapters 13-14 in preparation for the time. You will be encouraged by the formal and informal discussion focused on encouraging Christlikeness.
2. Student Gathering Wednesday, 6:30pm— We are back! Gather at the church building from 6:30-8:30pm for games and a devotional with Stephen and Stephanie Mee.
3. Picnic Gathering, Next Sunday— At the conclusion of next Sunday’s gathering all are invited to stay for a picnic style lunch. Each individual or family will be responsible for bringing lunch to the service or quickly picking up lunch after the service.
4. Member Meeting Recap— If you were not able to participate in last Sunday’s member meeting, we strongly encourage you to review the minutes and/or listen to the recording of the meeting. Staying up-to-date with God’s work in our church will allow us to walk in unity as a body and be more useful in our mission. Please respond to this email if you need the password for the “members" section of our website.
5. Trinity’s COVID Plan—We continue to monitor the spread of the virus and the council of authorities. We are currently in Phase 2 our our Response Plan. Though we are now gathering together, prepare for more simple service and schedule. Speak to the elders if you have any questions or concerns. For more details on Trinity’s Phased COVID-19 Response Plan, consult the chart below.
o 5/24 Pastor Greg Preaching
o 6/30 Pastoral Residency Begins
o 7/8-11 Student Summer Retreat
o 7/24-27 Basketball Camp