Sunday Details 9/20-9/26
- We are recommending masks for those over the age of 12; however, once the sermon begins we will invite people to take off their masks.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Stay home if you have recently contacted someone with COVID
4. Care Group— Join groups as they meet for food and fellowship at the church building or in homes. Check with your group leader for details.
1. Men’s Timothy Training Study; Wednesday 6:30pm— Men, gather at the church building for our second study through the book of Deuteronomy. As you prepare, read through Deuteronomy 12-18.
2. Student Hangout @ the Wikoff’s Home, October 2— Students, come out at 6:30pm for a fun evening of food, games, and Bible study at the Wikoff’s! At the conclusion of the night, Shenia is inviting the girls to stay for a sleepover.
3. Trinity 101 Beginning October 4, 9:25am— Join Pastor Bob for an “Introduction to Trinity” class that runs four consecutive Sundays in October at 9:25am. This is a helpful step for guests who would like to know more about who we are, our values, and some distinctives.
o 10/4 Trinity 101 (Introduction to Trinity Class)
o 10/7 Ladies’ Titus 2
o 10/25 Member Meeting