Sunday Details 8/2-8/8
1. Sunday Gathering at the Building— We continue to gather at our building at 10:30am. As infection rates rise around us, please be mindful of these precautions
Stay home if you are feeling sick
Stay home if you have recently contacted someone with COVID
We are recommending masks for those over the age of 12 (See “Mask recommendation for Trinity gatherings” email).
2. Livestream Details— We continue to make weekly improvements to our livestream. If you are unable to physically gather with us, join our service on Facebook Live at 10:30am. Attached is the service order/text so that you can follow along.
3. Trinity 101, 9:25am— Join Pastor Bob for an “Introduction to Trinity” class that runs four consecutive Sundays at 9:25am. This is a helpful step for guests who would like to know more about who we are, our values, and some distinctives.
4. Guest Worship Leader— Sunday we have the gift of being led in worship by Jonathan Jackson. Jonathan is a faithful member at Redeeming Grace, a “sister church” in Franklin. We have not typically asked non-members to lead worship, but this will help lighten the load for David Ward and Av who serve us so faithfully.
5. Sunday Service: 10:30am— How Can I Have Fellowship with God? (1 John 1:5-10) Pastor Stephen
6. Member Meeting 5/5:45pm— For those who would like, we will begin our evening at 5pm by fellowship over a meal. Unfortunately, everyone will need to bring their own food this month. At 5:45pm we will begin the official Lord’s Supper and 3rd Quarter Member Meeting. If you are a member, please make this a priority!
7. Online Giving— Please do not forget the importance of giving during this time. You can use this link while you are physically unable to gather. https://app.easytithe.com/App/Giving/Trin9999529.
1. Church Water Night; Tomorrow, 4:00-5:15 PM— Children, come out to enjoy or annual waterslide!! Please wear a dark shirt and shorts, and bring a towel. Before participating in the water slide, parents will need to sign our release form and get their temperature taken. Afterwards we will have ice cream floats.
2. Student Water Night, Tomorrow, 5:30-6:45 PM— Join us for the last event for our seniors. Please wear a dark shirt and shorts, and bring a towel. Before participating in the water slide, parents will need to sign our release form and get their temperature taken. Feel free to invite some friends for the fun!
3. New Ladies’ Titus 2 Study; Wednesday 6:30pm— Ladies’, gather at the Sullivan’s home for our first study through the book of Deuteronomy. As you prepare, read through Deuteronomy 1-3. Our women’s Bible studies meet on first and third Wednesday nights of each month. With the absence of Sunday School, this is an important opportunity for you to fellowship over God’s Word!
4. New Men’s Timothy Training Study; August 12, 6:30pm— Men, mark your calendar for the first night of our Fall study through the book of Deuteronomy. Our men’s Bible study meets at the church on second and fourth Wednesday nights of each month.
5. Prayer Meeting, Next Sunday, 1:30pm— We will reconvene at the church after lunch for an hour of prayer (Feel free to bring your lunch to the church or go out to eat).
o 8/9 Travis Mitten Preaching
o 8/9 Prayer Meeting
o 8/12 Men’s Timothy Training
o 8/16 Care Group