SUNDAY DETAILS 5/19-5/25
1. Adult Sunday School: 9:25am – 10:15am— (Pastor Bob)
The students and children are separated into age-specific classes in which the storyline of the Bible is taught and Christ is always central.
2. Sunday Service: 10:30am— Stephen’s Sermon (Acts 6:8-8:1) Pastor Greg Cline
3. Care Groups— We have one more Care Group gathering before we take a break for the summer. Check with your group leader about the details of your gathering.
1. Men’s Timothy Training, Wednesday— Men, join us at 6:30pm for fellowship and Bible study in the book of Ephesians. Please complete chapter 3 in Ephesians: Building a Community in Christ.
2. Church-in-the-Park, Next Sunday, 5 PM— Join us for a special service at Pinkerton Park (Weather Permitting). The church will provide food for our people and the people hanging out in the park that night. If you can help in any way please email the Risners at email@example.com.
3. Trinity 101 Beginning June 2— Trinity will have an “introduction to Trinity” class that runs four consecutive Sundays in June at 9:25am. This is a helpful step for guests who would like to know more about who we are, our values, and some distinctives. Trinity’s elders would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
4. How To Read Your Bible, Summer Sunday School— Pastors Bob Orgeron and Greg Cline will be teaching a summer class for the whole family during the months of June and July. While nursery will be provided for those interested, this class is intended to help adults and children be able to read their Bibles better. Topics will include subjects like how we got the Bible, who it is intended for, how to understand difficult passages, and even case studies in using the skills taught throughout the class. We believe this class will be instrumental in helping families know the Word of God better and equip you for the work of the ministry!
5. Basketball Camp Volunteers, June 21-23— We are approaching our biggest outreach event of the year and we need all the help we can get (No basketball experience required). Please sign up in the lobby on Sunday morning. Volunteers are needed for three nights from 5:30-8pm. A dinner will be available for volunteers each night.
6. Basketball Camp Registration— Children ages 6-12, sign up for our basketball camp on June 21-23. Space for the camp is limited, so sign up by clicking here soon!
o 5/26 Fountains Service
o 5/29 5th Wednesday, No Gatherings
o 6/2-6 Student Camp @ The Crossings
o 6/21-23 Basketball Camp