SUNDAY DETAILS 9/26
1. Sunday School Cycle 9:15am— Please make it a priority to get out the door a little earlier to join us for Sunday School from 9:15-10:10am. We will divide up into age specific groups exploring the following topics for eight weeks.
The adults will choose between The Word of God (Auditorium) and The Fear of the Lord (A Space-limited Video Series in the Discipleship Room)
The students will be doing The Fruit of the Spirit led by Josh Larsen
The children will be split into groups for teaching in New Testament stories from the Sullivans and Stephanie Mee.
The walkers and infants will receive good care and a Bible story (for the walkers) in our nurseries.
2. Weekender Report 10am— Last week Trinity sent six men to take part in an immersive weekend at Capitol Hill Baptist Church. God answered your prayers as relationships were deepened, and God gave the group a renewed passion for the work at Trinity. At the end of Sunday school the men will briefly share stories and testimonies from the trip to DC.
3. Sunday Service: 10:30am— The Sacred Writings (2 Tim 3:14-17) Pastor Stephen
4. Playground Ribbon Cutting!— Immediately after the service we will all move to the playground to praise God for the completed project. We hope to take our fellowship outdoors for a few minutes as we enjoy the nice weather, conversation, and celebratory snacks.
5. Livestream Details— If you are unable to gather in person, join us here at 10:30am.
6. Online Giving— You can use this link if you are physically unable to gather or if you prefer to give electronically.
1. Men’s Proverbs Study; Wednesday, 6:30pm— Men, join us as we study and apply the book of Proverbs together. Our goal is to grow in relationships through discussion of God’s Word. As you prepare read Proverbs 5-7 for this week's study.
2. Student Gathering, Wednesday 6:30-8:30pm— Students, join us at the church building for games, snacks, and a lesson from Josh Larsen.
3. Potluck, Next Sunday— Everyone is invited next week after the morning service for a potluck lunch. Please bring main dishes/sides/desserts enough to feed your family and our guests.
o 9/30 Mowery & Torrence Wedding
o 10/4 Ladies’ Proverbs Study
o 10/8 Cline Prayer Meeting
o 10/11 Men’s Proverbs Study