SUNDAY DETAILS 3/24-3/30
1. Adult Sunday School: 9:25am – 10:15am— Major Messages from the Minor Prophets
The students and children are separated into age-specific classes in which the storyline of the Bible is taught and Christ is always central.
2. Sunday Service: 10:30am— A Lame Man Healed (Acts 3:1-26) Pastor Stephen
3. Kids Choir — The Children are preparing for an Easter song presentation in Praise Factory (During the Sunday Sermon). Ages 4-9 are all welcome. Ages 10-13 will need to enroll by emailing Rubem email@example.com.
4. Fountains of Franklin: 1:30pm— Join our group at the nearby assisted living center for singing, prayer, and a short sermon.
5. Church-in-the-Park, 5 PM— Join us for a special service at Pinkerton Park (Weather Permitting). The church will provide food for our people and the people hanging out in the park that night. If you can help in any way please email the Risners at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Cline Trip— Greg and Brittney are on an overseas survey trip to meet with partners and plan future housing. Please pray for wisdom and beneficial networking.
2. No Timothy Training This Week— The men recently completed a study and will take a short break before beginning a new study.
3. David Ward Preaching, Next Sunday— During the 2019 elders retreat we spoke at length about the importance of being a welcoming church. Next week we will take a break from Acts as Pastor David preaches about this topic.
4. Spring Workday, March 30, 8am— Please join us in preparing our building and grounds for Easter. If you are willing to help, please sign up in the lobby on Sunday so we can plan accordingly.
o 3/31 Fountains Ministry
o 4/7 Potluck
o 4/19 Good Friday Service
o 4/21 Easter Sunday